Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day!

We had snow today for the first time this winter. It didn't end up amounting to too much (at most a couple of inches), but it covered the ground and was very beautiful. Joey was able to see snow for the second time in his life, although the first time didn't even cover the ground, and he was too young to remember it. So, we got all bundled up and went outside to play.

The view from our balcony.

All bundled up and ready to go.

Walking in the snow can be kind of hard.
Not quite sure about the snow.
I've decided! I don't like snow. PICK ME UP!

A dog!! I've changed my mind. Now I can play.

Play with me doggie!

3 comments:

nickle said...

Teagan didn't like the snow either.

larsen0966 said...

Cute dog! When did you get him? What kind of dog is he?

Becky said...

We actually don't have a dog . . . many of our neighbors in our apartment complex have dogs. And Joey loves each one! I'm not sure what kind of dog that one is.