Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mommy Love

The older Joey gets, the more cuddly he becomes. He loves to watch Sesame Street while sitting on my lap or snuggling with me. He's even learned to pat your back when giving hugs. Its the most precious thing in the world, and will of course get him out of trouble every time.

One day he was being particularly cuddly. Of course I didn't mind. However, Joey's soon to be sister did not seem to be too pleased about it. She kept kicking his head, since he was using my stomach as a pillow. So, the poor little boy had to move his head to the side so he wouldn't get hit. I'm starting to get a little worried about those two . . . She's not even here yet, but they're already fighting!

2 comments:

nickle said...

I don't think she is fighting. She has very limited space and his using it as a pillow gives her less and cramps her. All my babies were the same way and when the pressure would ebb, so would the kicking.

Sarah said...

That is sooo funny!! I'm sure they'll get along better when she's out = )